So as it were, We have been nominated again for yet another award This time round for the Liebster award by the lovely Mou Mishra. Thoroughly humbled by this and truely grateful…. Thank you so much Mou we accept this nomination with humility and gratitude and hope to continue inspiring others through the Timitude Blog. Though I have only been recently introduced to your blog, the talent and passion of in your expression is clear. Keep it up, you are changing the world with your mighty words of swords!
So as I understand here are the rule book guidelines to observe for the award
1. Thank the nominating blogger.
2. Answer the question(s) that he/she asks.
3. Nominate 5-11 bloggers, preferably with less than 500 followers.
4. Ask question(s) to these bloggers.
5. Let the bloggers know that they got nominated.
My reply to Mou’s questions, here we go…..
1. Are you a tea or coffee person? – Definitely Tea
2. Who’s a better companion: a cat or a dog? – Neither.. LoL (prefer my shadow – LOL)
3. Which one you like more: Ice Lolly or Ice Cream? – Ice Cream any day
4. What is your favourite season? – I’m a summer baby (born in Feb!)
5. Who is your favourite author? – Mmh, am torn on this one… will go with eer… Thomas Hardy *read his works long time ago though!
6. Which is the creepiest insect that you’ve encountered? – I hate caterpillars!!
7. Which one you like more: a flowering or a non-flowering plant? – flowers make the world more beautiful
8. Which is more convenient to you: typing or writing? – typing (especially tweedle thumbs on my phone:) )
9. Which one would you prefer: beach or mountains? – both if I can have my way
10. What would you prefer on your vacation: rainfall or snowfall? – rainfall of course
11. In your opinion, what is the greatest wealth in this world and why? – People who care about us deeply and see our inner potential and take the trouble to nurture it or see it flourish. They make the world unlock its riches
And the nominees are……. *drum roll*
1. Esther – http://hortusclosus.wordpress.com/
2. piyushpujara – http://piyushpujara.wordpress.com/
3. Kipyang – http://kitkatsergio.wordpress.com
4. Amanda – http://insidethelifeofmoi.wordpress.com/
5. AB – http://abozdar.wordpress.com/
The One Big Question for the nominees is….. Would you rather die young and be remember to have been among the greats who changed the world or would you rather live a long life even though there will not much reported or written of material impact life?
You are all amazing! Thank you for what you do…. Keep changing the world in your own ways!